Juicing Recipes for Weight Loss
Being overweight is extremely uncomfortable and a health hazard. People use a number of techniques in order to lose those extra pounds, one of which is juicing. The meals are replaced by juices that are high in vitamin and mineral content. In other words, instead of eating those fruits and vegetable the person actually drinks it.
The main benefit of juicing lies in its high nutrients and low calories property. In current time, it is extremely difficult to find a freshly produced juice. The canned and bottled juices contain a low amount of nutrition as compared to fresh juice.
The meals are replaced by juices that provide enough energy to fuel the body. Reason being, the raw fruits, and vegetables are high nutrient as compared to processed or cooked ones. Ann Wigmore said, “the food you eat can be either the safest and the most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison”. Juices can be the best medicine in your body.
BEST WEIGHT LOSS JUICE RECIPES
In order to prepare the juice all you need to do is add the contents of the juice in a juicer and blend. Once blended, pour the mixture into a glass containing ice cubes and voila! Your clean and healthy juice is ready.
Here is a list of top juices 9 juices for weight loss along with the contents:
- Spinach juice – parsley, spinach, lemon, pear, and celery.
- Red juice – lettuce, chive, tomato, jalapeno, bell pepper, celery, and carrot.
- Avocado juice – lime, apple, pineapple, cucumber, and avocado.
- Celery juice – Pineapple, lime, celery, spinach, cucumber, avocado.
- Broccoli juice – pineapple, apple, alfalfa sprouts, watercress, parsley, kale, and broccoli.
- Apple juice – apple, cucumber, celery, and spinach.
- Yogurt juice – pineapple, apple, banana, and yogurt.
- Strawberry Cucumber juice – cucumber, apple, carrot, and strawberries.
- Spicy juice – apples and cinnamon.
All of these juices are wisely composed after balancing the level of vitamins and minerals of the contents. These don’t only work as a supplement for a meal, but also as a fat burner. Eat your meal and consume juices for the rest of the day. Include them in your weight loss regime and see the results yourself.